8. ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE SUMMARY OF THE MINUTES OF THE EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS PT SARATOGA INVESTAMA SEDAYA Tbk
ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE SUMMARY OF THE MINUTES OF
THE EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
PT SARATOGA INVESTAMA SEDAYA Tbk
In compliance with the provisions of Article 49 paragraph (1) and Article 51 of the Financial Services Authority Regulation No.15/POJK.04/2020 dated 21 April 2020 regarding the Plan and Implementation of the General Meeting of Shareholders of Public Companies (hereinafter referred to as the “POJK No. 15”), the Board of Directors of PT SARATOGA INVESTAMA SEDAYA Tbk (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) hereby informs the shareholders, that the Company has held an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (hereinafter referred to as the Meeting):
|Day / Date||:||Thursday / 21 April 2022|
|Time||:||12.10 – 12.23 Western Indonesia Time|
|Place||:||Menara Karya lantai 17,
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Blok X-5, Kaveling 1-2, Jakarta 12950.
B. Members of the Board of Directors and the Board of Commissioners who attended the Meeting:
|BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS|
|President Commissioners||:||Edwin Soeryadjaya|
|Commissioners||:||Indra Cahya Uno|
|Independent Commissioners||:||Sidharta Utama|
|Independent Commissioners||:||Anangga W. Roosdiono|
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|President Director||:||Michael William P. Soeryadjaya|
|Director||:||Lany Djuwita Wong|
C. The Meeting was attended by 12,602,396,045 shares with valid voting rights or 93.3700152% of all shares with valid voting rights issued by the Company.
D. During the Meeting, Shareholders and/or their proxies are given the opportunity to ask questions and/or provide opinions regarding the agenda of the Meeting.
|Meeting Agenda 1||:||No questions and/or responses|
|Meeting Agenda 2||:||No questions and/or responses|
F. The resolutions-making mechanism at the Meeting is as follows:
Meeting resolutions are made by way of deliberation to reach a consensus. If deliberation to reach a consensus is not reached then it is done by voting.
G. The results of resolutions made by voting:
MEETING AGENDA 1 :
|12,598,790,645 votes or 99.97% of all shares with voting rights who attended the Meeting||3,604,500 votes or 0.02% of all shares with voting rights who attended the Meeting||900 votes or 0.0000071% of all shares with voting rights who attended the Meeting|
Resolutions of the Meeting Agenda 1:
- Approve the buyback of the Company’s shares with a maximum amount of Forty Five Million (45,000,000) shares or a maximum of zero point three-three percent (0.33%) of the issued and paid-up capital of the Company for a total cost of up to One Hundred Fifty Billion Rupiah (Rp150,000,000,000).
- Approve the granting of authority and power to the Board of Directors of the Company, both collectively and individually, to take all action necessary in implementing the resolutions of this Meeting, including determining the requirements for the implementation of the Company’s share buy back with due observance to the provisions and regulations of prevailing laws and regulations, to restate the composition of the Company’s shareholders, to appears and/or present before the competent authorities and/or Notary Public to sign the necessary deed(s), to give information, to enter into and sign all required documents, and to take any and all actions as deemed necessary, without any exceptions.
MEETING AGENDA 2:
|12,456,503,190 votes or 98.84% of all shares with voting rights who attended the Meeting||34,800 votes or 0.0002761% of all shares with voting rights who attended the Meeting||145,858,055 votes or 1.15% of all shares with voting rights who attended the Meeting|
Resolutions of the Meeting Agenda 2:
- Approving to allocate up to Twenty Million (20,000,000) shares for distribution to the Company’s employees in 2022 as implementation of the Long Term Incentive Program of the Company.
- Approving the granting of authority and power to the Board of Directors of the Company to take any actions and/or carry out any dealings as necessary and/or required to realize the implementation of the Long Term Incentive Program, in accordance with the prevailing law and regulations.
Jakarta, 22 April 2022
PT SARATOGA INVESTAMA SEDAYA Tbk
Board of Directors