1. ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS AND THE EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS – on Monday, 15 May 2023 at 10.00 am Western Indonesian Time
PT SARATOGA INVESTAMA SEDAYA Tbk
ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS AND THE EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
We hereby notify the shareholders of the Company that the Company will hold an Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“AGMS”) and an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (“EGMS”) (AGMS and EGMS collectively referred to as “Meeting”) on Monday, 15 May 2023.
Pursuant to Financial Services Authority Regulation No. 15/POJK.04/2020 on the Planning and Holding of General Meeting of Shareholders of Public Companies (“POJK 15”) and Financial Services Authority Regulation No. 16/POJK.04/2020 on the Electronic General Meeting of Shareholders of Public Companies (“POJK 16”), it is hereby informed that the Meeting will be conducted physically and virtually through the Electronic General Meeting System of KSEI (“eASY.KSEI”) provided by PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (“KSEI”).
The venue, time and agenda of the Meeting will be informed through an invitation of the Meeting which will be announced on Wednesday, 19 April 2023 in (i) website of the Indonesia Stock Exchange (www.idx.co.id), (ii) website of the Company (www.saratoga-investama.com) and (iii) eASY.KSEI platform.
The shareholders who are entitled to attend and/or be represented in the Meeting are the shareholders whose names are registered on the Register of Shareholders of the Company as per Tuesday, 18 April 2023 or the owner of stock account balance in the Collective Custody of KSEI at the closing of shares trading on Tuesday, 18 April 2023.
In accordance with Article 16 of POJK 15 and Article 11 paragraph 18 of the Company’s Articles of Association, proposals from the Company’s shareholders can be included in the agenda of the Meeting if such proposals fulfill the following requirements:
- the proposal is submitted in writing to the Board of Directors of the Company by one or more shareholders jointly representing at least 1/20 (one per twenty) or more of the total issued shares with valid voting rights;
- the proposal is received by the Board of Directors of the Company at the latest 7 (seven) days prior to the invitation date of the Meeting, i.e., at the latest on Wednesday, 12 April 2023; and
- the proposal must:
- be conducted in a good faith;
- consider the interest of the Company;
- be an agenda that requires a resolution of the Meeting;
- enclose the reasons and materials for the proposed agenda of the Meeting; and
- not contravene the prevailing laws and the Company’s Articles of Association.
The Company will limit the number of Shareholders who are physically present and encourage Shareholders to attend the Meeting electronically to participate in the Meeting virtually by accessing the eASY.KSEI platform provided by KSEI.
Jakarta, 4 April 2023
PT Saratoga Investama Sedaya Tbk
The Board of Directors