9. NOTIFICATION TO SHAREHOLDERS REGARDING THE SCHEDULE AND PROCEDURE FOR DISTRIBUTION OF CASH DIVIDENDS
NOTIFICATION TO SHAREHOLDERS REGARDING THE SCHEDULE AND PROCEDURE FOR DISTRIBUTION OF CASH DIVIDENDS
In order to implement the Resolutions of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of PT Saratoga Investama Sedaya Tbk. (The “Company”) which was held on 28 April 2021, with one of the agenda items is the distribution of the final cash dividend for the 2020 financial year in the amount of Rp.110 (One Hundred and Ten Rupiah) per share, it is hereby notified to all shareholders of the Company that the schedule and the payment procedures are as follows:
A. Cash Dividend Payment Schedule:
|– Announcement of the schedule for the distribution of final cash dividends on the Indonesia Stock Exchange||30 April 2021|
|– List of Shareholders (record date) entitled to the final cash dividend||10 May 2021|
|– Regular market and negotiation:
∙ Cum Dividend
|6 May 2021
7 May 2021
|– Cash market:
∙ Cum Dividend
|10 May 2021
11 May 2021
|– Distribution of final cash dividends||28 May 2021|
B. Cash Dividend Payment Procedure
- This announcement is an official notification from the Company, and the Company does not issue a specific notification to the Shareholders.
- Cash dividend payments are given to Shareholders whose names are recorded in the Company’s Register of Shareholders (Daftar Pemegang Saham or “DPS”) on 10 May 2021 at 16.15 WIB or what is referred to as the Recording Date of Shareholders entitled to dividends.
- For Shareholders whose shares are registered in the Collective Custody of PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (“KSEI”), dividend payments according to the schedule above will be made by way of book-entry through KSEI, and then KSEI will distribute them to the accounts of Securities Company or Custodian Bank where Shareholders opened their accounts
- Shareholders who are still using scripts, whose shares are not included in the collective custody of KSEI, and wish the dividend payments to be made by transfer to the bank account of the Shareholders, may notify the name and bank address as well as bank account number in the Shareholder’s name no later than 10 May 2021 at 16.00 WIB in writing to:
Share Registrar Bureau (Biro Administrasi Efek or “BAE”) Office
PT Datindo Entrycom
Jl. Hayam Wuruk No. 28
Jakarta 10210, Indonesia
Phone: +62 21-350 8077 (Hunting)
Fax: +62 21-350 8078
- Based on the prevailing tax laws and regulations, cash dividend will be exempted from tax objects if it is received by domestic corporate taxpayer shareholder (“Domestic Corporate Taxpayer”) and the Company does not deduct Income Tax on cash dividends paid to the Domestic Corporate Taxpayer. Cash dividends received by domestic individual taxpayer shareholder (“Domestic Individual Taxpayer”) will be exempted from tax objects as long as the dividend is invested in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia in the form of an investment that has been determined and within a certain period as regulated under Article 4 (3) letter f number 1. a) Law No. 7 of 1983 regarding Income Tax as amended several times, lastly by Law No. 11 of 2020 regarding Job Creation in conjunction with Article 15 (1) Minister of Finance Regulation No. 18/PMK.03/2021. For Domestic Individual Taxpayer who do not meet the investment requirements as mentioned above, the dividends received by the person concerned will be subject to Income Tax in accordance with the provisions of the applicable laws, and the said Income Tax must be paid by the Domestic Individual Taxpayer concerned in accordance with the provisions of Government Regulation No. 9 of 2021 regarding Tax Treatment to Support Ease of Doing Business.
- For shareholders other than those mentioned in point 5 above, the cash dividend will be taxed in accordance with the prevailing tax laws and regulations. The amount of tax imposed will be borne by the shareholders of the Company concerned and deducted from the amount of cash dividends that are the rights of the shareholders of the Company concerned.
- Shareholders who are Foreign Taxpayer whose tax deduction will use the rate based on the Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement must comply with the provisions of the Directorate General of Taxes Regulation No. PER-25/PJ/2018 regarding Procedures for the Implementation of Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements and shall submit DGT Form which has been legalized by Tax Service Office for Listed Companies to KSEI or BAE in accordance with KSEI rules and regulations, without the said document, cash dividends paid will be subject to a 20% deduction of Income Tax Article 26.
Jakarta, 30 April 2021
PT Saratoga Investama Sedaya Tbk.